An exceptionally well-presented, large, four-bedroom property that sits just within the village of Braithwaite close to Keswick. Offering space for up to nine people the house is made up of a large lounge, an exceptional kitchen, three bathrooms, four bedrooms, a utility room and a useful entrance porch. Downstairs there is also a large basement lounge/games room for you to enjoy.
Outside there is a large parking area to the front and a private garden to the side and rear complete with an all-weather BBQ hut with charcoal barbecue.
- Large fully equipped kitchen with separate utility room
- Spacious lounge with Flat screen digital television and Freeview
- Four bedrooms – two on the ground-floor one of which has an en-suite – all have TV and hairdryer
- Three bathrooms (including the en-suite)
- Central heating throughout
- Entrance porch with space for coats and boots
- Oak flooring throughout
- Private garden with fully enclosed, barbecue hut
- Garden shed/drying room/storage for bikes etc…this includes an electric tumble dryer
- Parking for up to 6 cars
- Electric charging point for electric cars
There’s plenty of room to relax here. With invitingly cosy sofas, 50″ HD LCD TV with Freeview and a DVD player complete with a selection of films. The lounge also features a coal effect gas fire for those cosy evenings relaxing. French doors lead out to the private gardens, alfresco dining area and the BBQ hut.
- Contemporary coal effect gas fire
- 2 large sofas and 2 armchairs
- 2 side tables with lamps
- 1 large coffee table
- 1 bookshelf with a selection of books and maps
- 50″ plasma TV with FreeSat, DVD player and various films
- Patio doors leading to Lakeland slate patio with alfresco dining area and specialised BBQ Hut
A contemporary Kitchen with lots of workspace, plenty of storage and a dining area with ample space for a houseful. Just off to one side is a separate utility room with more storage plus a washing machine. The utility room is also accessed from outside so is a great place to hang and dry wet coats and boots.
- Maple wood units and granite worktops
- Neff Double oven
- Mains Gas hob with 5 burners
- Kettle & Toaster
- Coffee Machine
- Large American Fridge Freezer
- Dining table for 8/9 people
There are two ground floor bedrooms, both superkings. One is a suite with private shower and dressing room and the bed can be made up as two singles on request.
On the first floor there is both a kingsize and twin room with a reduced-height doorway into a quaint little child’s bedroom.
All the rooms have ample storage and there’s even a safe in the master suite.
The large family bathroom on the ground floor is fully tiled, complete with double-ended bath.
The first floor bathroom is very contemporary and offers a large walk-in shower.
The bathroom for the ground floor suite has the expected sink and toilet but also has a good size walk-in shower.
- Two shower rooms and one family bathroom
- Distinct and modern style
- Towels and toiletries supplied
- Shaver sockets in en-suite and upstairs bathrooms
- Plenty of storage space
- Heated towel rails
Great space with TV, sofas, books, games and a full-size pool table.
In the seclusion at the rear of the house stands a fantastic fully-enclosed specialised hut where you can enjoy a great get-together. Complete with its own charcoal barbecue this is one special retreat that can be used whatever the weather.
To the side sits a peaceful terrace that can also be accessed directly from the downstairs suite.
At the front there is a large tarmac area to provide private parking for up to 6 cars and, with the front gate closed, plenty of space for children to play.